Achieve the Most Precise Cut Every Time
SWIFT HORSE’s OMAX JetMachining Center is fast and accurate, ideal for a wide range of machining needs. Our water jet table can cut stock up to 5 feet by 10 feet and materials up to 6 inches thick. For increased versatility, we use the A-Jet for taper-free edges and the ability to bevel up to 59 degrees.
Our high-precision productivity provides accurate cutting capabilities within .005 of an inch, and repeatability within .002 of an inch.
The computer-operated high-pressure water and abrasive machining tool can produce one or as many duplicate pieces needed in an endless variety of applications, from simple to complex. Using your CAD files, hand-drawn guides, a picture, or an existing model, we can create custom designs/cuts in your material of choice. The advanced programming capabilities offer quick setup and the ability to make changes throughout the process easily.
Benefits of a Water Jet Machine
- VERSATILITY: Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals to glass
- FINISH: Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- NO INDUCED STRESS: Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- EFFICIENCY: Environmentally “green” system with low electrical consumption, without the use of gases, oils or solvents. Just water.
- LOW WASTE: Minimal material waste due to precise cuts that maximize space
Cut Any Material with Precision
The water jet can be used to make precise, customized cuts in the following materials, just to name a few:
- armor plate
- flammable materials
- laminated materials
- mild steel
- pre-hardened steel
See Our Water Jet in Action!
Browse our photos of some of the custom projects we’ve been working on right here in our shop in Fredericksburg, Texas. From decorative home decor and personalized metal entrance gate art, to custom machine parts, unique granite inlay lazy susans, our state of the art water jet is making precise cuts across the Texas Hill Country for our customers.